These are safe, healthy and natural treat for dogs. These are one of the best dietary sources of Vitamin A which promotes healthy skin coat, eyes, nerves and muscles in dogs. They are also a rich source of fiber and vitamin A, C, B6, potassium, calcium and iron – just to name a few.
Liver is full of essential vitamins, minerals, proteins and iron. It is relatively low in calories and saturated fat.
If you have a dog who is in need of increased protein, selenium or iron, chicken liver may be a good choice.
- Vitamin A – supports vision and healthy functioning of heart, kidneys and reproductive organs.
- B group of vitamins – essential role in growth and function of body cells.
- Iron +Folate – prevents anaemia and supports cell growth.
- Copper & Zinc – essential minerals to support brain functioning, energy of production, bones and joints
Can be safe and beneficial for dogs just as it can be for humans. Coconut oil consists of at least 90% saturated fats most of which are medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs are good fats and are good for skin and boosting the immune system. It also has antibacterial – antifungal properties and aids in digestion.
It is outsourced from shops and online stores / vendors where we buy meat for our own consumption. The meat is lean and devoid of fat and filled with goodness of proteins.
- Baked chicken treats
- Peanut butter treats
- Banana pumpkin puppy treats
Only sold in 250gms packs